Judging times have been posted. (Schedule)
Renaissance and Reformation Test is next Friday, March 10 (Renaissance and Reformation Review).
You need to title your project Last Name, First Name, and Period.
Directions for extra credit opportunity on Saturday March 11. (History Day Extra Credit)
Attached is the list of historical names for the Ball which will be this Friday March 3.
How did Henry II improve English Law?
What changes did the Magna Carta bring about in English government?
What was the Model Parliament, and why was it created?
How did the political developments in England contribute to the decline of feudalism?
The Hundred Years’ War
How did the Hundred Years’ War start?
Why were the English able to defeat the French in early battles?
Who was Joan of Arc? What did she do for the French in the Hundred Years’ War?
How did the war contribute to the decline of feudalism?
Europe test is next Thursday, Europe Review attached.
1. How did it feel to be a monarch? A lord? A knight? A serf?
2. How did it feel to be “born” into a role you could not change?
3. In what ways were the lord, knight, and serf dependent on each other?
4. Why were the loyalty oaths necessary? What would happen if someone broke the loyalty oath?
5. What are the advantages of organizing society in this way? What are the disadvantages?
6. What factor(s) would destroy the security of this society?