1. How did it feel to be a person in the quarters? A leader in the quarters? A governor? The Sapa Inca? A Chosen Woman?
2. For the group(s) who accepted/resisted Inca demands, why did you do it? What were the advantages of acceptance? Disadvantages?
3. Given the extent of the Inca Empire, what groups would most likely succeed in resisting?
4. What could groups have done who were being conquered other than resist or submit?
5. How did the Inca leadership style help expand and maintain the empire?