You will need to create a Facebook Assignment_template page with at least 5 status updates (each requires a comment from a friend or contemporary), 3 likes, 2 ads and personal information (facebook petrarch Example).
For the ball you will need to create a mask and be able to answer questions about your character. The list of Renaissance figures for the Ball.
Attached is the Europe Review with the Geography section (10 items 2 points each).
Attached is the Europe Review, test is next Friday 2/13.
1. How did it feel to be a monarch? A lord? A knight? A serf?
2. How did it feel to be “born” into a role you could not change?
3. In what ways were the lord, knight, and serf dependent on each other?
4. Why were the loyalty oaths necessary? What would happen if someone broke the loyalty oath?
5. What are the advantages of organizing society in this way? What are the disadvantages?
6. What factor(s) would destroy the security of this society?
Attached is the Flyer 2015 for Thursday night. Hope to see everyone there.
1. Documentary: turned in during your history period either on a disc or flash drive with your paperwork.
2. Exhibit: turned in before school in the MPR with your paperwork.
3. Paper: turned in during your history period.
4. Website: turn in and email a paper that has your name(s), period, title and url.
For all paperwork: remember title page needs to include word count. Order is title page, process paper and then annotated bibliography.
Attached is Jeopardy-Japan, notebook due tomorrow.
Part 2 will be the map:
Label the Following on the map (2 points each)
Hokkaido, Shikoku, Honshu, Kyushu, Edo (Tokyo), Mt. Fuji, Pacific Ocean, Sea of Japan, East China Sea, and Sea of Okhotsk.
Attached is the Japan Review sheet, Japan notes will be posted this weekend.