Exhibits will be turned in to the MPR on Monday. The MPR will be open by 7:00am. The forecast has rain for all day Monday. You can turn in the exhibit any time on Monday.
For all Website entries please enter your full URL below (this is your submission for NHD, you will not turn anything in during class.
Due date is coming up fast (13 days). Below is the rubric and flyer for our night where school winners are revealed.
Kabuki presentations will be Thursday January 19 and Friday January 20. Information power point kabuki-theater
China Test and Notebook due tomorrow, jeopardy-china attached.
NHD Rough Draft # 2 due tomorrow.
I will be out the next two days for district training. As a result, we will not have time to write Jeopardy questions in class. If you would like to submit questions please email them to me. The categories are:
2. Belief Systems
5. Mongolian Influence
6. Important Facts
1. What were the main arguments for the scholars being best suited to act as government officials? For the aristocrats? For foreigners?
2. How did you feel about the Emperor’s decision?
3. Which group do you think should be eligible for government positions? Why?
4. Under what circumstances do you think it is wise for a ruler to choose foreigners to help him rule? The aristocrats? Scholars?
5. Why was it unrealistic for the Emperor to choose only one group?