Attached is the America Review Sheet.
Please include a title page:
1. Reconstruction Prompt
2. Introduction Paragraph Outline
3. Body Paragraph Outline
4. Thesis and Outline Peer Edit
5. Introduction Paragraph
6. Introduction Peer Edit
7. Body Paragraphs
8. Body Peer Edit
Court Case Wirz questions due Monday 5/16.
Introduction paragraph due tomorrow for peer edit.
Attached is the CW Review, test is Friday.
Watch the video below and then answer the following questions:
1. How does Lincoln move us from the beginning of our country to the future of our country in this speech?
2. In this speech the word slavery is never used, but make an argument that President Lincoln is talking about abolishing slavery in the speech.
3. How does President Lincoln argue that, despite the lives lost, the Civil War is worth fighting for?
Matthew Pinsker: Understanding Lincoln: Gettysburg Address (1863) from The Gilder Lehrman Institute on Vimeo.
Write a paragraph explaining how opinions about emancipation changed from 1861 to 1863 when the Emancipation Proclamation took effect.